Saturday, January 2, 2016

My January Fabric Mart Make

 This is my January project for Fabric Mart fabrics.  I am loving these two pieces as wardrobe staples.  The turtleneck has been great to wear with jeans so, you know, easy to dress up or down! 
The skirt is a New Look pattern with interesting style lines.  Its a basic A-line skirt made with beautiful 100% wool flannel suiting, which I will get a ton of use out of!

I hope to post my two very late Christmas dresses made for my daughters soon!  I am finishing up the second dress now, they both include velveteen and I believe I have reached velveteen saturation and never want to see velveteen again for at least a year! Ha ha!  Now to see what I can bribe my girls with to get them to pose for pictures!!!!

6 comments:

  1. This turned out really well. The pieces look good together. Attractive and versatile. Great! ☺️ Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Mom! They wear great to work!

      Delete
  2. I've been craving turtlenecks lately, too. It looks so put together with that skirt. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear that shirt all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noelle, I do indeed wear it all the time!

      Delete